Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

RealSense DCM F200 installation error

Amarok
Beginner

I have been trying to use the F200 in Windows 10, but I cannot see the virtual camera in the Device Manager. When I try to install the DCM software, it fails with error 1612. I am quite puzzled, as I have not seen any thread before mentioning this error. Does anyone experienced it?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jose_P_Intel
Employee

Hi Amarok,

All RealSense suport has moved to RealSense Community (https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/realsense). This forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. Please post your question in RealSense Community.

When you post your question in RealSense Community please attach the following system information and logs.

First gather all system information by generating an msinfo file. In order to generate the file please press on the keyboard WinLogo key + r, then type in msinfo32, then click on File>>Export, and attach the .txt file to this email.

Secondly, we need to gather the DCM installation logs. Please collect all logs from directories

%temp%\micl_tmp_%username%
%windir%\Temp\micl_tmp_SYSTEM
%windir%\INF\setupapi.*
%TEMP% is typically, "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp." %windir% is typically "C:\Windows". 

We will analyze this data and try to figure out why the DCM is not installing.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
-Jose.

0 Kudos