Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Redeem old Intel IPP 5.1.1 license

Daniel_S_4
Beginner

Hello,

We have an old  "Intel Integrated Performance Primitives 5.1.1.005.exe" installer and its corresponding license file.

We need to install it to recompile an old library.

We tried to install it but it's considered as an invalid license file.

How can we redeem that license file or get a new one for Intel IPP 5.1?

Thanks in advance. Regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Light_Intel

I will answer this issue in a private communication.

Noga

Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Hi Daniel,

I would like to see your issue resolved ASAP. If you attach the license file to this message I will be able to  see the SN. However, I may not be able to assist you. I have looked at our legacy packages and can only find version 5.3 or newer. I could send that package to the owner of the license, but I need to know which OS (Windows*, Linux*) and what version (32, 64).

Intel IPP is included in our Intel Parallel Studio XE suites: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/try-buy . If you buy one of the suites, Intel IPP will be included and you will be able to download a legacy version, but as I said above, only 5.3 or newer.

You can also get Intel IPP as a standalone free community library from: https://software.intel.com/sites/campaigns/nest/. However this version is the latest update and may not be what you need.

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos
Daniel_S_4
Beginner

Hello Noga,

Thanks for your reply.

I will attach the license file in a private message.

Thanks. Regards.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Issue had been resolved. In order to determine compatibility between Intel IPP 5.1 and the earliest version we still store, IPP 5.3, an Evaluation of Intel Parallel Studio XE was requested and the legacy version of Intel IPP downloaded. The two versions were compatible.

This issue is now closed. If you have a similar issue please start a new thread.

0 Kudos