Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Regarding Maintenance Notice: ...we are conducting maintenance...

SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>Maintenance Notice: You may experience issues logging into the site from 6am (PST) on Saturday Nov. 17th to 12pm on Sunday Nov. 18th >>as we are conducting maintenance activities during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience as we work to provide you improved >>service going forward. I hope to see new features and improvements on IDZ web-site! Good Luck!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...I hope to see new features and improvements on IDZ web-site... During last ~3 months IDZ users reported lots of issues and problems and I wonder if some of them finally fixed? A test for a 'arrow-left-arrow-right' problem is here: #include int main( void ) { return ( int )0; }
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
It is NOT fixed! I clearly see that Intel COMPLETELY ignores ALL feedback from IDZ users.
0 Kudos
Dmitry_Oganezov__Int

Hi Sergey,

All the issues reported here were carefully prioritized and our developers are working on them. We consider the issues you reported as high priority issues. Howewer, there are some other high-priority issues. Please expect some fixes next week (the last week of November) and the next part of changes is planned for the middle of December.

I will track forum-related issues and provide you short status updates as soon as can. Thank you for your passion and your consistent open & honest feedback.

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi Dmitry, >>...All the issues reported here were carefully prioritized and our developers are working on them... That's a good news! I'm a little bit concerned that it takes so long to fix these issues and problems. Best regards, Sergey
0 Kudos