Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Renewal for academic licence

Ben3
Beginner

Hi,

I've had a "Intel® Software Development Products for Windows*, Education" licence for a few years now that gives me access to the Cluster Edition of Parallel Studio. I just went to download the latest version of these tools and found that my support has expired. I've been trying to renew it, as I have done previously, but I can't find where to do so this year.

I found the link to ISP, which is where I've renewed it for at least the last couple of years, but the only academic renewal I can see there is for Composer Edition, while being substantially more (~3x) than I've paid previously -- which makes me think it's the wrong product.

Could someone point me in the right direction for renewing this?

Thanks,
Ben

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Om_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Ben,

Intel provides  Free Tools for Educators. You may qualify. Following  to be met:

• Professors and educators at degree-granting institutions of higher education.
  • Educators must provide an academic institution email address to qualify for this program.
  • Intel® Software Development Products can only be used in a classroom setting to assist in teaching.

You may review the below link on this for details:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software/educator

Thanks,

Om

Om_S_Intel
Employee

Is the issue resolved?

Om

Om_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Ben,

Did you get a chance to review my last communication?

Thanks,

Om

Ben3
Beginner

om-sachan (Intel) wrote:

Did you get a chance to review my last communication?

Hi Om,

Sorry, I missed your last reply. This is resolved now, my employer has a full commercial licence that I can use, and this also allows me to use it for more than just my academic work.

Thanks,
Ben

Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.