I've had a "Intel® Software Development Products for Windows*, Education" licence for a few years now that gives me access to the Cluster Edition of Parallel Studio. I just went to download the latest version of these tools and found that my support has expired. I've been trying to renew it, as I have done previously, but I can't find where to do so this year.
I found the link to ISP, which is where I've renewed it for at least the last couple of years, but the only academic renewal I can see there is for Composer Edition, while being substantially more (~3x) than I've paid previously -- which makes me think it's the wrong product.
Could someone point me in the right direction for renewing this?
- Development Tools
- Intel® License Manager for FLEXlm*
- Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center
Intel provides Free Tools for Educators. You may qualify. Following to be met:
- Professors and educators at degree-granting institutions of higher education.
- Educators must provide an academic institution email address to qualify for this program.
- Intel® Software Development Products can only be used in a classroom setting to assist in teaching.
You may review the below link on this for details:
om-sachan (Intel) wrote:
Did you get a chance to review my last communication?
Sorry, I missed your last reply. This is resolved now, my employer has a full commercial licence that I can use, and this also allows me to use it for more than just my academic work.