Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

SR300 No longer Works after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

ABhat12
Beginner

On Windows 10 version 1511, Windows Hello and capturing video worked great. Ever since I installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607), the SR300 freezes on the first frame.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I bought the SR300 less than a month ago!

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Matt_D_1
Beginner

Anyone still having this problem?

I've tried all the steps above and I still can't get the 3D portion working again.  Was working fine until I installed a new Radeon FirePro W4100 video card and 2 additional monitors.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello,

All RealSense suport has moved to RealSense Community. This forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. Please post your question in RealSense Community.

When you post your question in RealSense Community please attach the following system information and logs.

First gather all system information by generating an msinfo file. In order to generate the file please press on the keyboard WinLogo key + r, then type in msinfo32, then click on File>>Export, and attach the .txt file to this email.

Secondly, we need to gather the DCM installation logs. Please collect all logs from directories

• %temp%\micl_tmp_%username%
  • %windir%\Temp\micl_tmp_SYSTEM
  • %windir%\INF\setupapi.*

%TEMP% is typically, "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp." %windir% is typically "C:\Windows". 

Please zip all the folders and send to us as attachment.

We will analyze this data and try to figure out why the DCM is not installing.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos