Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Some weird UI effects

Jayaram_K_
Beginner

I tried both ionic as well as Framework7 and buttons gets added (looks like duplicates). This is in the latest version 3619 on Windows 10. I am not sure what the reason could be. Here are some captured images of UI. I believe they are duplicates as they have the same ID when a custom script is created. The DOM does not show two buttons but the properties and interactivity pages do.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shahab_L_Intel
Employee

Thank you Jayram for your post.  I'll ask one of the engineers working on this and will get back to you.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

I cannot reproduce this. When I insert a button with Ionic or Framework 7, I get only one entry in the Interactivity panel.

Have you created multiple pages? Maybe one of those other pages also has a button?  Can you .zip and post your project?

0 Kudos
Jayaram_K_
Beginner

Thanks for getting back on this.

There is only one page. I see only one button in the user script. One button in the Simulated app.

I deleted the Framework7 App. I am sending the one in the Ionic Framework.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Interesting, I see the problem. The extra div that has been added next to the button is causing the interactivity parser to add an extra entry. I'm not sure why - certainly, it shouldn't.

I'll log it. In the interim, just ignore it.

Note, that you put your x() function in the index_init_scripts.js  file.   I would recommend you put your own functions in your own .js file.  Just keep the App Designer event handlers in that index_init_scripts.js file.  

0 Kudos