Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Strange IntelXDK 1912 iOS Build Error

Eddy_M_
Beginner

Hi there,

I encounter a strange Cordova iOS build issue in Mac. I got below error without any build log for reference, yes, it only shows a single line of error message. I have no idea what goes wrong.

An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again

Strange point 1: The point is I was able to build the Adhoc version and tested in iOS devices but when I switch to Production version, the build process keeps fail.

Strange point 2: Then I tried to build in AppCenter (web portal), it is successful.

Could you please help check why? My project is DonBosco (from bestsoft2go@gmail.com)

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I see you have a couple successful builds. Were you able to get your issue fixed?

0 Kudos
Eddy_M_
Beginner

I should have 2 successful builds within last 12 hrs.

1. The first one was I used the AppCenter portal to build - After I had set to Production, uploaded, built and got two or three fails in IntelXDK tool (in Mac), I switched to the portal, I promoted the build from QA then used Cordova iOS build and it became successful.

2. The second one was I used IntelXDK tool (in Mac) - After I had got the above AppCenter build successful, I retried without changing anything in IntelXDK tool and just uploaded then rebuild, that time it became successful.

I cannot determine why what went wrong in IntelXDK tool and why I could build in AppCenter, and also IntelXDK tool became successful. I believe there was something wrong in the IntelXDK when it switched from Adhoc to Production. Before I tried in AppCentre, no matter how many times I changed between Adhoc and Production and uploaded and built, it was NOT successful until I used AppCentre to build.

0 Kudos
Eddy_M_
Beginner

Actually, the issue is NOT yet fixed, the problem is still there. It is just look like I can build after I used AppCenter portal.

Could you check what went wrong in the fail logs?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Can you try to build through the XDK again, let it fail, then let me know when you have done so?

0 Kudos
Eddy_M_
Beginner

The error occurred a few times around 16:00 ~ 17:00 Hong Kong Time (GMT+8) before I used AppCenter.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce the problem now.

0 Kudos