Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Thank you INTEL and the XDK team!

Isaiah_L_
Beginner

Hi all, I just wanted to drop by and say a BIG and well deserved THANK YOU! to Intel, the XDK team, Paul F., the forum admins, mods, support and the rest of the forum regulars. We often times come on here with our problems and only seem to post something when things are going wrong... So I just wanted to say thank you! (for the most part everything is going ok right now lol).

We [The xdk community] are all very very grateful for the IntelXDK software. It has made life much easier for all of us. Plus the support and updates from you guys are amazing! Please! Keep it up!

I am currently working on a TCG game, and it's about 50% complete. I will make sure to put a big "created in IntelXDK" right on the splash screen if you guys promise not to sue me.

Again THANK YOU ALL!!!

ps. Maybe when the game is almost complete I will post the beta link here for the community to get first dibs at testing it...!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I agree! The product and the team are great. The news features of version 2611 are great.

Now I can debug directly on XDK, even with a lot of plugins. This is amazing. 

Thanks you all.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your finished game. I've let the XDK team know of your post. :)

0 Kudos