Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

The FlipView demo toggle checkboxes: are they supposed to be swipeable?

Tim_R_1
Beginner

I synch'd the FlipView demo app with the server and then tried to use App Preview on my Samsung S4 mini (Android 4.4.2)  It seemed to take about 3 or 4 minutes for the synch to complete on the server -- my first 5 attempts to scan the QR code resulted in a page-not-available error. But then finally it worked.

I am totally new to hybrid mobile apps, so my question is very simple. Are the toggle buttons in this demo supposed to be swipeable?  They respond to taps but not to swipe. Their visual appearance mimics the Android buttons, but they don't behave the same way.  Is this normal, or is there something I need to change.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Are you talking about Flip view template? If yes then yes those flip buttons can be either set to ON or OFF because they belong to toggle class but nothing will happen if you try to swipe them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Are you talking about Flip view template? If yes then yes those flip buttons can be either set to ON or OFF because they belong to toggle class but nothing will happen if you try to swipe them.

0 Kudos
Tim_R_1
Beginner

Thank you for the information. Yes, I was asking about the FlipView template with its example properties on the "Settings" view.

0 Kudos