Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Title Bar appears during onCreate

Matteo_L_
Beginner
Hi Intel, i'm using last version of Intel XDK and i'm experiencing a weird problem. I'm not sure what the cause is but i'm making some hypothesis, so i'm here to ask you. I have created a Cordova based app through XDK and i've installed a plugin called Streaming Media (https://github.com/nchutchind/cordova-plugin-streaming-media). It permits me to start a video in fullscreen mode on android. I've built this app with no problem with the past versions of XDK, but with the last, without changing anything, when a video starts, appears the title bar (o maybe action bar) for 1 second, then it disappears. This happens only on android 4.2.2, but with Android 5 and 6 it doesn't. So i'm asking if there were some changes in the build in the cloud, because i've not changed anything. Thank you in advance, Matteo p.s: i've attached a zip containing a video showing the issue.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Are you building with Crosswalk? Or have you elected to build without Crosswalk? Android 4.2 webviews are not very capable, you really should be building with Crosswalk for best results on Android 4.x devices.

0 Kudos