Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Trying to get older version of C++/Fortran compiler

Brock_U_
Beginner

Please bear with me as this may be a little long. I have already been in touch through the normal support channel (Case #: 01724714) and they have directed me here.

Our Physics department had purchased the  C & Fortran Compiler XE a number of years ago (2007 I believe) and then, a few years later, purchased the upgraded version (in 2011 I believe). Over the years (due to a number of personnel changes) the installation copy as well as some of the records have been lost and cannot be found.

What I am trying to do is to:

1) download the last copy of the compilers we were entitled to. The latest copy we are running is Version 12.0 Build 20110309

2) Be able to regenerate the license keys for the clients and the FlexLM server (we had purchased the cluster version with a 2 seat floating license).

At this point I have been able to get access to the Intel site but, the most recent version available for me to download is Version 11.0 Build 20090609 Package ID: l_cproc_p_11.0.084.

I know that we had upgrade back in 2011 as evidenced by us having the Version 12.0 Build 20110309 running on some of our clients and that these are connecting to the FlexLM licence server.

It is entirely possible that the updated license (ie. Version 12.0 Build 20110309) is attached to someone else (would have an @brocku.ca) but the previous person (ie. Case #: 01724714) was not able to find it.

What can be done in order for us to regain access to our last entitled version and to be able to get access to be able to regenerate license files for our clients and FlexLM server.

I have intentionally not included any of our license information as this appears to be a public forum. I would be happy to provide them if you request them.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide

Brad Saxton

Brock University

brad.saxton@brocku.ca

905-688-5550 ext. 4761

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

I will assist you via private message.

Regards,

0 Kudos