Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Trying to run FaceTracking C# code in Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition

Mona_J_
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to run FaceTracking code written in C# found in Intel RealSense SDK Sample Browser in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition. However I am not sure about the setup and couldn't find a walkthrough for it. I just created a C# project and added all the files existing in this directory to it.

C:\Users\Mona\Documents\RSSDK\Samples\DF_FaceTracking.cs

However I am getting bunch of errors like the following. Is there any tutorial how to setup the RealSense sample codes written in C# in VS 2013 or can you please help me to do so?

I have attached all the files I have for the VS project in the zip format. Please review it.

Error    1    Build action 'EmbeddedResource' is not supported by projects with an output type of 'appcontainerexe'.    c:\users\mona\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\facetrack\facetrack\facetrack.Windows\MainForm.resx    0    0    facetrack.Windows

Error    2    The type or namespace name 'Forms' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    c:\users\mona\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\facetrack\facetrack\facetrack.Windows\FaceTracking.cs    3    22    facetrack.Windows

Error    3    The type or namespace name 'Drawing' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    c:\users\mona\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\facetrack\facetrack\facetrack.Windows\MainForm.cs    4    14    facetrack.Windows

Error    4    The type or namespace name 'IContainer' does not exist in the namespace 'System.ComponentModel' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    c:\users\mona\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\facetrack\facetrack\facetrack.Windows\MainForm.Designer.cs    8    39    facetrack.Windows

etc

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

You need add those namespaces in your code. Such as 

using global::System.ComponentModel;
0 Kudos