Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Unable to reload IMSL library to my Visual Fortran

John_S_16
Beginner

After installing a new hard drive on my computer (because the original was either corrupted or infected), I am currently reloading many of my original applications including my Intel Visual Fortran Compiler- Professional addition for Windows. Using the original disks, I successfully reloaded the compiler and math kernel library using the appropriated serial number. However, using the same serial number, I am unable to reload the IMSL library from the disk that came with the three disk package.

The error message that I get is: “The Intel Software Setup Assistant could not confirm your serial number. If you do not have a serial number for this product, you can contact your reseller or technical support for help”. Further when I use a previously provided license file, the system says it is invalid.

As a matter of fact, I have a valid serial number. Intel acknowledges this and it is  associated with my account.

All suggestions welcomed.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Light_Intel

This issue is being address in a private communication to protect customer's privacy.

Noga

Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos