Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Unable to update IVF 11.1

sirgulley
Beginner
Five days ago I purchased a support renewal for Intel Visual Fortran 11.1 Professional Edition for Windows. There is no poblem contacting the registration center. When the version 11.1 update is clecked, the following appears at the bottom of the pogram list:" support period has expired and you are not eligible to download". isn.support has not been able to help.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee

Greetings,

Renewals are applied for a year from the expiry of original. Your renewal ending with xxxx-xxxxxB9L , support services expired 12/8/2009 , since the original expired 12/8/2008.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You

Shamla

0 Kudos
sirgulley
Beginner

Shania,

How do I get myoney back?

0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Please contact the reseller from whom you made the purchase and they will be able to help you with the return. In case they want me to clear the registration information for the renewal, I can do the same too.

The other way would be for you to purchase another renewal and it will activate the product till Dec 2010.

Thanks

shamla

0 Kudos
sirgulley
Beginner
This is confusing. I just purchased a renewal and you are suggesting purchasing another one making it 2 renewals to get a one year renewal?
0 Kudos
Shamla_P_Intel
Employee

Hi Again,

I am sorry that the renewal concept is confusing. I will try to explain it, please let me know if you have any questions.

Your first renewal was for a year from 12/2008 to 12/2009. If you buy another renewal, it will apply from 12/2009 to 12/2010. 2 renewals are usually cost effective than buying the product.

When the renewal is purchased doesn't matter, when the support services expired is considered. On your original the support services expired 12/2008.

Hope this helps.

shamla

0 Kudos