Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Upgrade from Parallel Studio to Intel C++ Studio XE

Goran_N
Beginner
Hi,
I have an *expired* Parallel Studio license and I am considering to renew, or to see if it is possible to upgrade to Intel C++ Studio XE. I saw the upgrade price of $399 but I am not sure if I would qualify. What are my options?
Thanks.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
KitturGanesh
Employee
Hi Goran,

Please visit this link http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/buy-or-renew/ that goes over what's available or check with your reseller, appreciate much.

-regards,
Kittur
0 Kudos
Goran_N
Beginner
Thank you, but I was talking about this (from the page you suggested):
"Existing customers can take advantage of limited time special upgrade prices for Intel Parallel Studio XE or Intel C++ Studio XE."

When I go to that page, I get a list of Eligible Products to upgrade to Intel C++ Studio XE which is what I would like:

Intel C++ Studio XE for Windows*

$1499

$599

$399

$1999

$3999

Windows versions of: Intel C++ Compiler Pro, Intel MKL, Intel IPP, Intel TBB, Intel VTune Analyzer, Intel Thread Checker.

However, I don't see just Parallel Studio 2011, which is what I have (it does include TBB and IPP but I am still not sure if I can upgrade for $399 or not).

Can I upgrade from Parallel Studio 2011 to Intel C++ Studio XE for $399? Yes or no?

0 Kudos
KitturGanesh
Employee
Hi Goran,

Thanks understood. I'll have to touch base with biz-dev group to clarify and get back to you on this. Appreciate your patience.

-regards,
Kittur
0 Kudos
KitturGanesh
Employee
Hi Goran,

I checked with Biz-dev and presently they are in the process of providing a solution. In the interim, please provide us with your contact information and I will pass on to the biz-dev to assist you on this request. Thanks much for your inquiry and interest in upgrading.

-regards,
Kittur
0 Kudos
Dave_A__from_Lifeboa
Hi Kittur, Would you please put me on the distribution list for that answer as I am currently helping a reseller with a customer request for the very same thing.

Thank you .....Dave A. at Lifeboat Distribution
0 Kudos
KitturGanesh
Employee

Goran, thanks - I'll pass on the contact info to Biz-dev, appreciate much.

Hi Dave A,

Sure, I'll pass on your name to Biz-dev and keep you updated accordingly - appreciate much.

-regards,
Kittur

0 Kudos