Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Upload reject

Daniele_A_
Beginner

Hi . during the upload last night ok... with aplication loader... today i recevied a strange messagge from 

apple... error tms..! What's happend?

mac error_0.jpg

Help :) i use mac osx yosemate :)

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Search for "ITMS" on this page > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk < and see this forum post > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/667780?page=1#comment-1879278 < I suspect your copy of Xcode and/or Application Loader is out of date.

0 Kudos
Daniele_A_
Beginner

Paul my version of application loader is 3.0...but have the same problem

0 Kudos
Daniele_A_
Beginner

i'ts out during verifyng assets section .. any idea'?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Every time we've seen one of these issues it's been due to an old version of Xcode on the Mac and starting the wrong version of the Application Loader app. Make sure your version of Xcode is current AND that you start the upload from within Xcode, as shown in the picture.

If those items are correct, then I don't have any clues what could be wrong. You might have to search the web for a clue.

0 Kudos
Daniele_A_
Beginner

yes yes yes Paul i update xcode and ok!!!
But let me ask an advice there is a way to test app from mac...after build with intel xdk without device? 
Can i virtualize an iphone? 

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I am not aware of any method for virtualizing an iPhone. I suggest you borrow a friend's iPhone or, if you can afford one, purchase an iPod. I use an iPod for my testing and it works quite well. Obviously, it is missing a few functions (most notably, the telephone feature), but in most respects it behaves just like an iPhone, with a much smaller screen. Make sure you get a more recent version of the iPod, one that will run iOS 10.

0 Kudos
Daniele_A_
Beginner

Paul i use an emulator inside xcode software was great!!
But googling..  i found that code for install .ipa file inside  ..the simulator of xcode

xcrun simctl install booted <location of .app file>

i make screeenshot of  error ...what mean? Thx

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Danielle -- sorry, but I do not know what that error message means. Note that the Xcode simulator is not an emulation of a real iPhone, it is a simulation.

I think the only way that approach is going to work is by using Cordova CLI locally, so you have the Xcode project locally on your disk, because, as I understand it, the Xcode simulator replaces the backend of your IPA with some APIs that run on the Mac, so in order to do that it needs full access to the project, not just the IPA. BTW -- most Cordova APIs will likely not be emulated well, even in the Xcode simulator, due to hardware differences between your Mac and an iPhone.

If you want to convert your XDK project into a Cordova CLI project, follow these basic instructions.

0 Kudos