Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Welcome to the Android* Applications on Intel Architecture Forum!

Joshua_B_Intel
Employee

Welcome to the newest forum on Intel Software Network, dedicated to helping developers of Android Applications get the most out of running on Intel architecture. You can find more info at our home page for Android on Intel, and please feel free to post questions (and answers!) here in the forum. We'll get our expert software engineers on the case, and help you as best we can.

Thanks for coming by! :-)

0 Kudos
50 Replies
adel_s_1
Beginner

Good evening
Possible help in the work of the application Android
Such as Facebook

0 Kudos
adel_s_1
Beginner

Possible any member of experienced doing a training project for novice members Alandroed language and everyone involved in this project

0 Kudos
Sergio_J__C_
Beginner

Good News! i try roght now

0 Kudos
Amit_K_
Beginner

It is a nice news...

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

Hi, Davisdev,

Not a complete list, but you can go to: http://code.google.com/p/android-x86/downloads/listto find out the Android for x86iso images that are for specific OEM and specific platform, such as EEEPC, ASUS and Lenovo etc. For example, Android-x86 2.2-r2 live & installation isois for Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T. Actually, you don't even need a real device to develop app as you canuse convenient Virtualbox ( I have blog on this site)built from this iso to do the same.
Intel is having more power efficient Atom processor coming out to the market including the very competitive 22nm version of Atom next year. Get ready and get earlier!

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

Hi, Davisdev,

Not a complete list, but you can go to: http://code.google.com/p/android-x86/downloads/listto find out the Android for x86iso images that are for specific OEM and specific platform, such as EEEPC, ASUS and Lenovo etc. For example, Android-x86 2.2-r2 live & installation isois for Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T. Actually, you don't even need a real device to develop app as you canuse convenient Virtualbox ( I have blog on this site)built from this iso to do the same.
Intel is having more power efficient Atom processor coming out to the market including the very competitive 22nm version of Atom next year. Get ready and get earlier!

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

Congratulations!
Hope it becomes the paradise of developers for Android* on IA!

0 Kudos
Arik_A_
Beginner

Good News

0 Kudos
Maria_P_
Beginner

Great! I am glad to join the community! Hope to get and learn new usefull tips on software development

0 Kudos