Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Why doesnt Intel develop this processor?

Preedom__Michael
Beginner

Would it be most possible if Intel engineers and scientists developed a Intel magnetic nanoptical silicon multi-core processor microchipset system that could be invented based on the Internet of Things cloud computing technology. It would become the ultimate in multi-core processor architecture memory technology that is possible-the more cores, the more effective the robotic artificial intelligence technology of creating the artificial robotic supercomputer brain-based of the following theory-the Superposition of de Broglie wave of which we consider a nanoparticle of mass mo falling freely in the time-independent homogeneous field of the gravitational force of the microchip silicon theory-the magnetization of the molecules, atoms, and other particles of the electronization of the silicon materials of the microchip product-it is how fast the RF particle electron waves can transmit throughout the enitre silicon and metal processor cores of the microchip or microcontroller processor. If the new Intel XEON processors and other Intel model processors are attached to the microcontroller computer board, each Intel processor will act as a core toward increasing the RAM and processor speed of the microprocessor board, so if the board in 12 inches by 6 inches, then lets say 8 to 10 Intel processors can be attached to the board, thus the researcher or the inventor has invented a new Intel CPU silicon microadvanced processor system which will be the fastest on the planet and will have many, many, many input and output port systems that will have router, transmitter, modem, and supercomputer artificial intelligence abilities that would marvel the minds of IBM researchers and scientists, the goal here in to create a new massive Intel processsor CPU system which is the heart of the computer system but now, we must attach a Intel silicon magnetic nanoptical harddrive of magnetic Intel processors which will increase the RAM harddrive disk storage to unbelieveable depths of storage knowledge which is to be said of computing cloud storage-now that is a PhD. thesis in quantum computing cloud storage technology and that is what I am going to do to impress Intel Research Labs will this technology for it is my career to invent such a CPU and harddrive unit for future generations of Intel computer and processor users-so what do you think? It is my goal to become a Intel research scientist and engineer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
I don't want to be sceptical or sarcastic at all but you've mixed so many things together! My point of view is I think Intel's management is more concerned about problems with sales of already existing hardware solutions. Because of this Intel faces more business related challenges rather than technological. Would you invest 10 billion US dollars, or even more, in an R&D of some absolutely new technology when current business environment does not favor that? I think many things are possible but it is a matter of time when it becomes a Mass Production Thing. You're thinking about some PhD work however Intel's management needs to "salvage" the Corporation at the moment. By the way, did you read recent announcements from Intel's CEO? It could answer some of your questions...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Harold_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your input.  You may want to forward this to our corporate group here: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/corporate-questions-contact-us.html

Regards, Hal

Intel(R) Developer Zone Support

http://software.intel.com
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
I don't want to be sceptical or sarcastic at all but you've mixed so many things together! My point of view is I think Intel's management is more concerned about problems with sales of already existing hardware solutions. Because of this Intel faces more business related challenges rather than technological. Would you invest 10 billion US dollars, or even more, in an R&D of some absolutely new technology when current business environment does not favor that? I think many things are possible but it is a matter of time when it becomes a Mass Production Thing. You're thinking about some PhD work however Intel's management needs to "salvage" the Corporation at the moment. By the way, did you read recent announcements from Intel's CEO? It could answer some of your questions...
0 Kudos