Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows 10 UAP: where is appxupload file?

Daniele_N_
Beginner

Hi, I would like to publish on windows store a win 10 app but when I build the package I didn't found the appxupload file. How can I publish the app? Thanks in advance for any help.

Danar

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

This should have been fixed, but I just checked it's not. I've notified the engineer in charge. 

0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Daniele,

When you build the package, does it generate an appxbundle? Please use the appxbundle when publishing to the Windows Store.

Reply back if you have any other problems!

--Jerroyd

0 Kudos
Daniele_N_
Beginner

Hi, I have tried to upload the only file appxbundle generated by the platform in the Windows Dev Center, but this is the error reported:

validation error Package acceptance : You can not post the .NET Native prebuilt packages . Upload appxupload file of the Store and try again .
0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Daniele,

Could you list the plugins you are trying to use?

0 Kudos
Daniele_N_
Beginner

The plugin used:

StatusBar (cordova-plugin-statusbar) - Device (cordova-plugin-device) - Splashscreen (cordova-plugin-splashscreen) - BarcodeScanner (phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner) - Camera (cordova-plugin-camera)

Danar

0 Kudos
Daniele_N_
Beginner

No news for this problem?

Danar

0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Daniele,

Sorry for the late reply. I've updated the Windows Build System. If you retry your build, you should get an appxupload file that the Windows Store will accept that doesn't give you an error message about .NET Native prebuilt packages.

--Jerroyd

0 Kudos
Valentino_B_
Beginner

I got the same problem here. When I built Windows 10 UAP, there is no .APPXUPLOAD. 

0 Kudos
Daniele_N_
Beginner

Hi, the appxupload is created and running fine.

Thanks

0 Kudos