Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows Store Developer account

arsene12_X_
Beginner

Hello,

I want to create an application for Windows with XDK. Last year I didn't renew my Windows Store Developer account subscription when it expired. But my Dev Center accounts continue with an ID vendeur : XXXXXXX (and an ID de l’éditeur Windows CN=XXXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXX).

When I use it, i can build my app but when I click on "CordovaApp.Windows10_0.0.1.0_x86_x64_ARM", I have :

Soit vous avez besoin d’un nouveau certificat installé pour ce package d’application, soit vous avez besoin d’un nouveau package d’application avec des certificats approuvés. Votre administrateur système ou le développeur d’applications peuvent vous aider. Une chaîne de certificats a été traitée, mais s’est terminée par un certificat racine qui n’est pas approuvé (0x800B0109)

Either you need a new certificate installed for this application package or you need a new application package with trusted certificates. Your system administrator or application developer can help. A certificate chain has been processed but terminated with a root certificate that is not trusted (0x800B0109)

Can you help me to solve this problem please?

Cordialy,

Arsene

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The XDK build system does not manage or save your Windows build credentials, we simply pass them through to the build process as you provide them in the Build Settings tab.

When you say "when I click on "CordovaApp.Windows10_0.0.1.0_x86_x64_ARM"" -- what exactly do you mean by that? Are you trying to install the app onto Windows PC? If that is the case, you may have to first go through the process of retrieving a developer's certificate from Microsoft, typically this is done automatically.

Perhaps these articles will help:

0 Kudos