Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

XDK 2611 ionic range slider in ionic doesn't work in emulator

Hendrik_S_
Beginner

Hi, 

I use the Ionic Framework in a current App. When I use Ionic 1.1.0 the range Slider in the Emulator doesnt seem to work. The calculation with ng models seems to work one time (based on range slider. When I push the app to the test server and test it with App Preview it works on iOS and Android perfectly. If I use the ionic version (0.9) delivered with XDK the range slider works but the calculation based on the ng model doesnt work. Any suggestions whats wron g here ? :(

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I recommend you use the Debug tab rather than the Emulate tab. Also, update to the 2673 release that just came out today and see if that fixes this issue.

0 Kudos
Geoff_at_CFM
Beginner

This is still broken in 3240 with the latest version of ionic.bundle.js

It's interesting that the default version of ionic.bundle.js installed by the XDK allows the range slider to work, but the ion-list-item, ion-option-button control doesn't work - the converse is true with the latest ionic.bundle.js i.e. the range slider doesn't work, but the ion-option-button does work!

The range slider works OK on the device, just annoying that the emulator doesn't work!

0 Kudos