Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

admob pro

josef_j_1
Beginner

I got this email from google today 

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS: Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. This includes any implementation that may encourage accidental clicks, such as placing an interstitial ad in a way that prevents viewing the app’s core content or placing an interstitial ad in a way that interferes with navigating or interacting with the app’s core content and functionality.

Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following common examples of non-compliant implementations:

• Interstitial ads that appear before the app has opened or after the app has closed.
  • Interstitial ads that are triggered after a user closes another interstitial ad.
  • Interstitial ads loading unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content. Remember to only serve interstitials between pages of content.
  • Interstitial ads that trigger after every user click.
  • Interstitial ads that appear during periods of game play or heavy user interaction.

---------------------------------------------------------

any one knows how to adjust the admob pro code that it loads an interstitial ad after  few seconds when the app is fully loaded because at the moment i use this code for interstitials and looks like google does not like it :

AdMob.prepareInterstitial({
        adId: admobid.interstitial,
        autoShow: true

thank you for any help , before they disable ad serving .

Josef

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

I recommend contacting the developer for this plugin via the github issues page at https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro/issues. He would be the best option for resolving any issues with the functionality or source code of this Cordova plugin.

0 Kudos
josef_j_1
Beginner

after posting this i went to test the app in question and found out that it really behaves strange .

it's a 2 pages app (2 languages) and the the interstitial ads show on every user click when he changes language which is not allowed . it should show an ad every 10 minutes as my settings for this adunit in my admob account .

the next day i went to check it again and it was behaving normally as it should and NOT in every user click . so i don't know what happened here , but so far everything is ok .

Thanks

0 Kudos