Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

development on hybrid system android - web

JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi, 

I'm trying development on hybrid system for android - web, I want to know who might help me?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JLuna5
New Contributor I
Estoy tratando de desarrollo en el sistema híbrido para android - web, quiero saber quién me puede ayudar?
0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel
I think it's difficult to help you with such a general question. If you have more specific questions, I will try to answer them. In general you can use the WebView element from Android API to view HTML content within an application. Regards, Alex
0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

hi Alexander,

I want to make an app to run as web and also mobile, I'm working in a domotic project.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel

Hi,

the easiest solution would be to write the app in HTML5. You can package an HTML5 app to work on mobile platforms as any other native app. Intel has a great HTML5 development platform in beta right now. You should try it out: http://software.intel.com/en-us/html5

Thanks
Alex 

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi!

thanks for your answer, I can use the mobile hardware with HTML5 apps?

for example, I can use accelerometer or gps?

Again Thanks!

JudLup!

0 Kudos
Nikitas_C_
Beginner

Hello JudLup,

There is a way writing hybrid apps for mobile and not only android by using phonegap

http://phonegap.com/

you can use web technology to build a hybrid app for cross platform with all feautures you need...

Hope my answer was helpfull...

Nik C.

0 Kudos
Sana_B_
Beginner

You can use Titanium SDK , it's provides community developers with an unmatched ability to create quality native, mobile web or rich hybrid applications to all platforms from a single code base, using JavaScript. With over 5,000 APIs, Titanium allows you to deliver an immersive user experience at a fraction of the time compared with traditional native platforms, and without compromise.

0 Kudos
imed
Beginner

It all depends on what you are going to do. If your app needs GPS, the accelerometer, or is very graphics intensive, then a native app is the only way to go.

0 Kudos