Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

dual quad core performance issue

cybergeek
Beginner
I am running a single threaded application on dual quad core system with 8GB RAM and its performance is very very slow as compare to same application running on other muchine with single processor and 2 GB RAM.
Can anyone help me to get rid out of it.
Please give your suggestions urgently.
Thanks in advance for your forthcoming response.
Regards,
Khan
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Intel_Software_Netw1
Quoting - cybergeek
I am running a single threaded application on dual quad core system with 8GB RAM and its performance is very very slow as compare to same application running on other muchine with single processor and 2 GB RAM.
Regards,
Khan

Hi Khan,

Are you a programmer trying to make the program run more efficiently? If so, providing more detail will help you get a better answer.

If you are an end-user trying to get your system to perform better, this is not really the correct place for that question. In a case like this, it may be better to work with support for the original application, going over the two systems and troubleshooting that way.

I hope this information is helpful.

Gina H.
0 Kudos
Abhay_Hegde
Beginner
Quoting - cybergeek
Regards,
Khan

Hi Khan, Please post the details of your problem as mentioned in the post #2 so that we can get a better picture.
0 Kudos