Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

read raw data

Anthony1
Beginner

Hi everyone,

This may be the most stupid question on this forum but.. how can I read raw data generated by the intel realsense depth camera d435? I tried with notepad to see how it looks like but it seems that it can only be read by a specific software. Which it is?

Thank you.

Anthony

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Quoc-Thai_L_Intel

You might want to check here: https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/wiki/API-How-To

-Thai

0 Kudos
Anthony1
Beginner

Hi Thai,

Thank you for your message! However I am sorry but I don't understand what's on your link. There are some titles and lines of code underneath in a language I don't know (it's not R, it's not Perl, maybe Matlab or Python?) but they don't explain how to read raw files. 

Maybe the response to my question lies there, in some indirect way, but can you make it more straightforward?

Thanks,

Anthony

PS: I will save your link because I am sure it will come in handy. 

0 Kudos
trump__jenny
Beginner

Hi Anthony,

the raw data file that created with "Intel RealSense Viewer" ... recently used the script below to read a created raw depth stream in MATLAB.

Thank you

custom software development company

0 Kudos
robinson__mark
Beginner

The thing is that you can check the raw data with the real sense viewer and the main thing is that you have to understand the module and by which you can take the raw data. 

plugins uae

0 Kudos