Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

I look forward to being told how to speed it up? Raid 0 with two in CPU and one in PCI. It's done, you just have to speed it up. How do I do it?

MReye15
New Contributor I

The progress is very good, to be able to install the operating system on a raid 0 is excellent but it does not reach the speed that it should, some of this is what is not working should the goal be that it has even more than 8700, because it has no barriers.

Good for intel, it shows that he is alive.

But how do I speed it up?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MReye15
New Contributor I
I have already implemented it, it really works and it is very quick congratulations to intel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MReye15,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support.

As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC). If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information:

•  The SSU logs extracted from your system (this to get a better understanding of your current configuration)

-Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ (for Windows*) and to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/ (for Linux) download the software.

-When finished downloading it, open it.

-Attach the file obtained in your reply.

•Save System Report to save a system report, follow these steps:

1. Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).

2. Click the Help icon.

3. Click the System Report icon.

4. Click Save.

•  The model and manufacturer of your HDD/SSDs.

•  Provide us with a screenshot and the results of the benchmark tool that you are using to check your RAID performance.

•  We will like to know the VROC SKU that you are using in your current configuration.

•  Please provide us with any information that you may think is relevant in order to further assist you.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MReye15,

We were reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance related to the Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) or if we can close this community thread.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
MReye15
New Contributor I
I have already implemented it, it really works and it is very quick congratulations to intel.
0 Kudos