Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Invalid email address for VROC auto notification

strongwing
Beginner

I'm trying to setup email notifications in VROC to receive messages when problems occur. However, I was not able to use my company email address (xxx@mru.medical.canon) as sender or recipient.

I'm running VROC 7.0.0.2286 on Windows Server 2019.

Can someone help me find a way to address it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, strongwing,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC). If we inferred correctly, please review the following information:

1- Please follow the How to Configure the Email Notification Feature with Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) article (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057070/memory-and-storage/ssd-software.html) and let us know the results.

2- We advise you to contact your system manufacturer (OEM) to get further assistance.

We will follow up with you again the next Tuesday, the 19th of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, strongwing,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC). We would like to know if you checked our previous post and if you need further assistance.

We will follow up with you again the next Thursday, the 21st of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.

0 Kudos
strongwing
Beginner

Hi Josh,

Thank you for quickly following up on my question.

I was following the exact instructions the Intel® VROC manual says, same as the link you provided. The version of VROC application I installed is 7.0.0.2286.

However, the application does not accept my company email address, which is ended with @mru.medical.canon

I think it may be just an issue of the auto check of the program. Is there any other way for me to specify the email, bypassing the application's auto check?

Thanks,

Yi

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, strongwing,

Thank you for your reply.

We advise you to contact your OEM (original equipment manufacturer) to get further assistance related to your email notification configuration.

* Take into consideration that the OEM creates and modifies their solutions to fit their needs, and they have their list of compatible hardware and software that sometimes is different from our list. For example, there are cases that some of the systems that need a specific BIOS or software configuration to be able to work with an OS, add-on hardware, or feature.

We will follow up with you again the next Friday, the 22nd of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel® Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, strongwing,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC). We would like to know if you were able to contact your PC OEM.

We will follow up with you again the next Tuesday, the 26th of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, strongwing,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC).

Since we have not heard from you in a while, we would be closing this community thread.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

0 Kudos