Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

Solve please my trouble

NvanB11
Beginner

Hi!!

When i downloading the newest one from the Intel Driver & Support assist. It give me a problem with a code: 0x80070652. Who can help me??

Greetings from The Netherlands!!

Nicola van Bemmel

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. What is the version that you are trying to install? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you have more questions, please let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
NvanB11
Beginner

Hello

I've checked, but I can't find it.

When I install the newest one, Nowhere is the version number..

my apologize..

greetings

Nicola van Bemmel

from The Netherlands

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
So, were you able to install the latest Intel® DSA? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos