Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

VROC not supporting intel p5510

MoVij
Beginner

Added 2x Intel P5510 NVMe drives to a 3rd Intel branded server.  OS shows the drives but VROC utility does not shows the drives as available. This is same as what happened with 2 other server -

refer to thread

VROC software 7.7 GUI problems - Intel Communities

Ne resolution from Intel support Yet!

Thank You

Mo Vij

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, MoVij.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

My apologies, this thread, the one you linked, and the one linked there all seem separate issues, some with a resolution that is to be provided by the OEM or or other abandoned.

If you would like me to assist you in this new thread, please provide as many details as possible regarding the problem you currently have.

1. What is the exact problem and steps to reproduce?
  2. What is the pre-OS VROC version being used (visible in BIOS)?
  3. What is the VROC driver version being used in Windows? (and let me know your source/download link)
  4. What is the exact model of the server board being used?
  5. How are the drives connected to the system/server board?
  6. What is the exact model of the drives?
  7. What is the current RAID configuration (if any)?
  8. What is the current VROC key being used?

If there are any other details you consider relevant, please include them as well, and I will follow up on July 28th in case additional time is required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, MoVij.

I wanted to follow up on this thread to check if you had any questions regarding my previous response, or confirm if additional time is required.

I will follow up again on August 2nd, but we can move it to a later date if required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, MoVij.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure.

I previously tried to collect as much information as possible to understand the current situation, as the threads previously linked seemed to be regarding different topics, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance in the future, please open a new thread or contact us via any of the available support methods.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos