Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

my black ops master key not working off my recipt, cant even find where to contact customer asupport as it directs me to no where

mJoyc4
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello mJoyc4, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand you need assistance with your Intel® Software Starter Pack, if we inferred correctly please visit the following link to open a ticket and to get further assistance: https://starterpack.intel.com/#/support We hope you find this information helpful. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello mJoyc4, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello mJoyc4, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos