Software Tuning, Performance Optimization & Platform Monitoring
Discussion regarding monitoring and software tuning methodologies, Performance Monitoring Unit (PMU) of Intel microprocessors, and platform updating.
1711 Discussions

Is there any way to use openvino in web pages, Softwares, App etc.

mathematics
Beginner

Instead of using openvino in IOT devices, I want to use it on anything, is there any possiblity.

Like for example,

I want to make a portable desktop software powered by openvino . I wanted to run it on all computers, any processor. If more, I want to convert to .exe or .tar.gz format for portability purposes across all computing devices.

Also same goes to web page, Like if i make a trigger word detection using openvino, and add it on my web pages or make it application, is it possible.

Please give your suggestion.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

1. portable desktop software powered by openvino:

Yes this is possible, you can use on desktop as main and remote it through any other hardware/OS. Besides, you can use VM however, VM require direct installation as if in real host. Hence, you are still binded to OpenVino compatibilities and limitations.

You can refer here:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/openvino-toolkit/get-started.html

2. convert to .exe or .tar.gz format for portability purposes across all computing devices:

This depends on how you wrap your algorithms and OpenVino. For portability purposes across all computing devices is possible but please take note that OpenVino does not support ALL OS and Hardware. Hence, you need to set a goal and assimilate according to the compatibilities.

3.web pages or make it application:

Yes, it is possible. You can try to play around with PyQT (one of the options that are available)

Hope my answer helps!

Sincerely,

Iffa

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

1. portable desktop software powered by openvino:

Yes this is possible, you can use on desktop as main and remote it through any other hardware/OS. Besides, you can use VM however, VM require direct installation as if in real host. Hence, you are still binded to OpenVino compatibilities and limitations.

You can refer here:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/openvino-toolkit/get-started.html

2. convert to .exe or .tar.gz format for portability purposes across all computing devices:

This depends on how you wrap your algorithms and OpenVino. For portability purposes across all computing devices is possible but please take note that OpenVino does not support ALL OS and Hardware. Hence, you need to set a goal and assimilate according to the compatibilities.

3.web pages or make it application:

Yes, it is possible. You can try to play around with PyQT (one of the options that are available)

Hope my answer helps!

Sincerely,

Iffa