Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

8260NGW is an end of life (EOL) module. not supports KC certificate antenna filing

swkim
Beginner

Hello!.

We need 8260NGW adaptor's KC certificate, RF Test Report, and RF EMC Report to get KC certification of our products.

But, we received below mail by Dekra (Cherry Chen).

We have received notice from Intel that the 8260NGW module has reached end of life, so it no longer supports antenna filing.

If your product still needs to use this module (8260NGW), then we recommend that you perform system certification and obtain Korean certificates.
The 8260NGW is an end of life (EOL) module which means the regulatory/software update support has been ended, thank you!

we must need 8260NGW adaptor's KC certificate with our antena.
How can we ???
Please let me know ...

Thank you.
best regards!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @swkim

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Please allow us to check this internally, as soon as we have any update we will post it here.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
swkim
Beginner

Hi

I don't know below meaning.

Please allow us to check this internally, as soon as we have any update we will post it here.

What should I do and what should I do to make it can be checked internally???

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @swkim

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Since the current status of the product is EOL, the option we have is to contact a field application engineer (FAE) through a local authorized distributor.

You can have more information here: How to Contact Intel for Assistance in a Custom System Design Build

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.    

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos