I've Intel Wireless Bluetooth with driver version 126.96.36.199 installed. I can't make Bluetooth ON on my windows control panel.
When I check Device Manager from Computer settings, If bluetooth is enabled it keeps refreshing every second.
This occured after I've updated my drivers and windows after clean install of Windows 10 1709.
Does anyone have an idea that how can I identify this issue?
Please make sure that you're using the latest set of drivers, launched February 6th:
WiFi: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27475 Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10, Version: 20.30.1
BT: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27493 Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10, Version: 20.30.0
If the issue continues once you are using both of the updated versions, please share a report using the Intel® System Support Utility:
1. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 Intel® SSU.
2. Select to scan "everything."
3. Name and save the report, attach it to your next response.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
I've downloaded the latest version from the link you've provided and installed it.
But my device manager still shows my driver version as 188.8.131.52
When I check latest drivers from the link below it says my driver is old, update available and latest driver is 184.108.40.206
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
So I'm little mixed how should I continue.
By the way, my issue about BT is solved after I've shut my computer down and waited for an hour.
That's normal, the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 is available in two separate versions, Revision C and Revision D.
For revision C, the latest PROSet contains driver version 220.127.116.11 (yours, the driver available in the previous PROSet/Wireless Software for Rev. C was 18.104.22.168)
Revision D, on the other hand, updates to driver version 22.214.171.124 (updates from 126.96.36.199 in the previous release). This can cause the Driver & Support Assistance to get confused as it's unable to differentiate between hardware revisions.
1. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005559/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... Download the Latest Driver for Your Intel® Wireless Adapter
2. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026395/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... Why do I see a different Wi-Fi driver version with my Intel® Wireless 7265 Family adapters?
We're glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Let us know if you would like any further assistance.