Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

AC-9462 Connection Problem

1morerep
Beginner

I have a connection problem with my Wireless AC 9462 card.  I can see and connect to networks but I get "Connected - No Internet".  I have several other computers and all are able to connect and display content regardless of the network chosen.

I have uninstalled the Wireless adapter card and its driver.  I have downloaded the latest driver for the adapter and installed.  

Attached is my detailed system support utility scan.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello 1morerep, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before? If yes, did you make any changes before this behavior started? 

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently? 

3. Are you having issues with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or both? 

4. Try running the following command in the cmd and reconnect back to the network: 

• From Windows Start, search for cmd
  • Right-click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator
  • In the console, type the following command: ipconfig/flushdns. If the command was successful, you will see the message "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache".

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
1morerep
Beginner

Yes.  The system is back to normal....temporarily. 

I tried all the various options dealing with the DNS (ipconfig, dnsflush, install/reinstall driver, etc.).  It is not a problem with the computer or its network adapter but rather with the crappy Xfinity modem.  I am able to connect with my phones hotspot, etc.  It also kicked off my wife's apple.  Not sure what to do with it as Xfinity support is worthless.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello 1morerep,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello 1morerep, 

Thank you for the update on this matter, it is good to hear that at least you found the cause of this problem. 

In that case, I hope you can get further support from Xfinity* in regard to this behavior since as you mentioned, is something not related to your system or wireless adapter. 

We will proceed to close this thread, however; if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos