Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

ACMA SDoc for Intel Wireless 8265

CoralTam
Beginner

I need the ACMA SDoc for Intel Wireless 8265. Anybody can help?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello CoralTam,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you need documentation for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265.

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
CoralTam
Beginner
0 Kudos
CoralTam
Beginner

Thanks a lot !!! I highly appreciate this. It is really urgent for us.

We found online the SDoc (declaration of conformity ) for CE, but not for ACMA (Australia). 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello CoralTam, 

Thanks for your patience. Based on the information that you need, I recommend you make a request with Dekra.

I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile with the information needed to get in contact with Dekra.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
CoralTam
Beginner

The person from Dekra I was instructed to ask the documents from is not answering for more than a week.

We need a declaration by Intel on a compliance with ACMA (Australia regulation), not a lab report. 

The same type of declaration for CE (Europe) is available online, but the ACMA declaration, which is similar, but for Australia is not online.

I don't think the Dekra lab is supposed to provide it. 

Please try helping me. It is postponing our sales  (of a product that integrates the intel product inside) !

0 Kudos