Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

ASUS PCEAX58BT - Intel AX200 Driver issue - Computer restarts during installation

wdsil
Beginner

Hello. I have had numerous issues trying to install the AX200 drivers on my pc. I had one of the cards from amazon giving the same issue about 2 months ago and now when trying to install the drivers for the Above mention asus card, the computer hangs during installation of the AX200 drivers and restarts the machine every time. Below are the specs of my pc. I have no idea why it is restarting.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

• Version
  • OS Build
  • Build Branch
  • 19h1_release

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME

Also i9-9900k CPU

• Motherboard Manufacturer
  • ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  • Motherboard Product
  • ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
  • Version
  • Rev 1.xx
  • BIOS Version
  • Date
  • 4/10/2019
  • SMBIOS Version

0 Kudos
1 Solution
wdsil
Beginner

so I disabled my built in ac 9560 wifi and installed the driver from sep 2019 instead of the one from dec 2019 and that seemed to do the trick. I am now finally connected at the AX speeds.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wdsil
Beginner

so I disabled my built in ac 9560 wifi and installed the driver from sep 2019 instead of the one from dec 2019 and that seemed to do the trick. I am now finally connected at the AX speeds.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello wdsil

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you found a fix to install the drivers for the ASUS* PCE-AX58BT Wireless adapter and thank you for sharing this feedback. Hopefully, this may help other community members experiencing the same issue. We will proceed to close this inquiry.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos