Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

AX200 Wi-Fi Card, "Connected, No Internet" Issue, driver 22.80.1.1

DmitriF
Beginner

Latest driver clean install: 22.80.1.1. The Wi-Fi card connects to routers (tested with 2 routers) but shows No Internet. Other computers/cell phones in the household work fine. Worked yesterday, October 29. As of this morning, October 30 displays No Internet.

Desktop Windows 10

(When I tried to post my system setting my message was flagged as SPAM for no reason.)

UPDATE: 

Changing Advanced Properties (802.11n/ac/ax) from 4. 802.11ax to 2. 802.11n makes the card work again. It is able to access Internet but the speed is limited to 300bps

I also have a laptop (Windows 10) with Intel AX201 card with the same latest driver (22.80.1.1). It works fine.

UPDATE 2:

It turned out to be an HDMI cable plugged in to the NVIDIA video card near the Wi-Fi card (see HDMI.jpg). I could not believe it but this was the cause for "Connected, No Internet" issue. Once the HDMI cable was plugged in and the second monitor turned on the Wi-Fi card stops working  in AX mode. Turn the monitor off and unplug the HDMI cable -> the card instantly works in AX mode.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DmitriF, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I do appreciate all the updates performed to your original thread, this information can help anyone that may be facing the same issue as you since you shared a different perspective on this issue.

If you need further assistance, please let me know, Otherwise, I will close this thread.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DmitriF,

As in addition to my previous post, I would like to let you know that the HDMI should not be causing interference with the internet connection. 

I recommend you double-check with motherboard manufacturer since the hardware may need to be reviewed.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
ako90
Novice

Any news hier?

0 Kudos