Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

AX201 Schematic

Zelimir96
Novice

Hello,

I am planning to use your product, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, on my custom PCB. However, I need the detailed datasheet of the product, including the pinout and typical application information, to understand how to connect it to my processor. I am in a hurry and it would be very helpful if you could assist me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Zelimir

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Zelimir96,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We have read that you urgently need the documents that you are requesting. To save you time, Datasheets (aka External Product Specification) can be found on Intel® Resource & Documentation Center (RDC). Please note that the document that you are after requires to register for or sign in to your Intel account with Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA).

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Zelimir96
Novice

Dear Alfred,

Thank you for your response. Could you provide me with the implementation method of the AX201 on a PCB, or a detailed datasheet with the defined pinout and other characteristics?

I submitted a request a few days ago to obtain a CNDA, but I haven't received it yet. Could you please check the status of this request?

Best,
Zelimir

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jason0709,

Thank you for your response.

The datasheet should be available on the Resource & Documentation Center (RDC) website. I wish I can help you with your concern related with your sign up on the RDC; however, since we only handle technical support inquiries here, it would be best if you create a ticket to request for assistance from that department. You can create a ticket on this link.

We hope for your understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos