Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7589 Discussions

AX210 and netwtw12 errors

Ave007
Beginner

Yesterday I purchased an Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
gig+

After installing the module in the laptop, I installed the drivers downloaded from the intel website:
WiFi driver version - 22.220.0
version
bluetooth drivers - 22.220.1.1

Everything seems to be working well, but after turning on or rebooting the laptop, I noticed errors in the logs with the event:

Event ID 7026
Event ID 6062
Event ID 7017
Event ID 7018
Event ID 7025
Event ID 7021
Event ID 7005
Event ID 7002
Event ID 7036
Event ID 7027
Event ID 7025
Event ID 7010
Event ID 7026

This is the text I see when I open the event:

Cannot find description for event ID 6062 from source Netwtw12. The component that raised this event is not installed on this local computer or is corrupted. Install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on a different computer, you may need to save the displayed information with the event.

The following information has been added to the event:

\Device\NDMP1
Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz

The message resource exists, but the message was not found in the message table

I did not write all the messages from the events, because they are all the same.

Wi-Fi is stable.
Bluetooth also works stably.

Why do these events appear?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ave007,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you want more information related to the Event Viewer.

This is a normal behavior, Windows for the most part handles all these events and recovers without intervention.

These errors are helpful to identify the source of an existing issue with the computer. However, if your computer is working as expected there is no need to worry about it.

I recommend you check with Microsoft to get further information related to the Event Viewer and with the computer manufacturer for support related to the integration of this wireless adapter. You can check more about integration in the following link

Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgradehttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/wireless.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Ave007
Beginner

I'll try contacting Microsoft and my laptop manufacturers, but I doubt they'll help me...

0 Kudos