Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

AX210 bluetooth not detected in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

RaX16
Beginner

The AX210 wlan and bluetooth work well in my laptop when running win 11 22h2, and when I switch to ubuntu 22.04 lts, the wlan still works well while the bluetooth has an issue. Both secure boot and fastboot are disabled in my laptop.

The oem installed a NIC(mt7921k), and I replace it with AX210. When in ubuntu, I run "lsusb -tv" and the results show that no bluetooth adapter detected. Can anybody help me?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @RaX16

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to review this further, could you please confirm the following details?

1- Is this behavior happening since the first day that you integrated the Intel® wireless adapter and started using UBUNTU*? Or did it work fine before at any point with UBUNTU*?

2- Laptop maker and model:

3- Please provide the outcome of the following commands via the terminal: 

• $ hostnamectl
  • $ hciconfig -a

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello RaX16

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello RaX16, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos