Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7566 Discussions

AX210 missing FCC 5GHz-40MHz BW table in EPS document 635182 section 7.4.1

apfel
Beginner

Does the AX210 really not support 40MHz bandwidth bundling in the 5GHz band within the USA or is it simply missing in the document? 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello apfel,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have an inquiry related to the supported bandwidth for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210.

Before I proceed to investigate this inquiry, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Just to confirm, under "Device Manager > Network Adapters > Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 > Properties > Advanced tab "Device Manager > Network Adapters > Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 > Properties > Advanced tab", do you only see 20MHz?

2. Are you experiencing any performance issues?

3. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
apfel
Beginner

Hello David,

there is a misunderstanding: I'm not talking about the module per se, I'm talking about the listed Tx power output for the module in the EPS document (#635182): there the table for the FCC, i.e. USA Tx power output for the 5GHz band with 40MHz bandwidth seems to be missing. At least I wasn't able to find it.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello apfel,

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello apfel, 

Thanks for your patience. I would like to let you know that on page 56 in document version 635182 - 1.9 in RDC (Resource and Documentation Center) there is information related to the 40 Mhz. Are you able to see this information?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
apfel
Beginner

Hello Deivid,

yes, there is a 40MHz table - but for the EU only. For FCC it should be around page 50 between 6GHZ - 20MHz and 6GHz - 40MHz but there is no table.

Greetings

Holger

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello apfel, 

Thanks for your response. I will continue with the investigation to confirm if there is information about 40MHz under FCC. As soon as I have any details I will get back to you.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
carverwd
Beginner
I am using 40mhz bands on 5ghz...they seem to work fine (oh...wait....I ll have to check if I have a 210 or a 211 card.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello apfel, 

Thanks for your patience. In this case, I would like to let you know that Intel has escalated this to the engineering team for review and changes. However, there is no specific time for completion.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos