Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7469 Discussions

AX210 sometimes connect failed on Jetson Orin NX

WilsonASRI
Novice

Hi all,

I’m testing AX210 on Orin NX.
L4T version is 35.3.1.
According to this link post, the AX210 BT doesn’t work is a know issue with kernel 5.10.
https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/AX210-bluetooth-not-working-on-jetson-xavier-nx-on-linux-kernel/m-p/1448385/highlight/true

The WiFi is worked on Orin NX and L4T 35.3.1.
I can use it to connect internet.
But it connect failed many times when I try to connect WiFi router.
If it connect pass, the internet is worked fine.
I can’t find any error log in the dmesg when it connect failed.

Does anyone can help us or share experience? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Just to confirm, are you connecting the Jetson Orin™ NX to a laptop or desktop computer?

2. Is this the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

3. Is the Bluetooth working?   

4. Just to confirm, you are able to connect to the internet using an ethernet cable and not using Wi-Fi, is that right?

5. Was the Wi-Fi option working before with your Jetson Orin NX? If so, when did the issue start?

6. What is the operating system installed as well as the kernel and version?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
WilsonASRI
Novice

Hi Deivid,

Thanks your reply.

1. Orin NX is a arm base computer. We don't connnect it to a laptop or desktop computer.

2. There is a M.2 E-key PCIE on our custom carrier board. We wnat to use AX210 on the carrier board so we install AX210 on it.

3. No BT of AX210 is not worked. Just like the post.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/AX210-bluetooth-not-working-on-jetson-xavier-nx-on-linux-kernel/mp/1448385/highlight/true

4. Yes, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. 

5. The issue is start form the beginning when I use AX210 on Orin NX .

6. Nvidia L4T 35.3.1 (Ubuntu 20.04) and kernel 5.10.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI, 

Thanks for the information provided. I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI, 

Thanks for your patience. In order to continue, please try to upgrade to the latest stable kernel. You may need to check with your Linux distributor for installation instructions.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
WilsonASRI
Novice
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello WilsonASRI, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that know the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) is working properly with your Jetson Orin NX.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos