Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7438 Discussions

AX210 wireless network card can not install the driver

WENXUAN-QQQ
Beginner

你好,你能帮忙解决这个问题吗?安装到PCIE卡槽后设备管理器-网卡显示黄色感叹号,安装驱动显示错误。Snipaste_2023-01-19_22-25-42.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-20_08-06-00.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WENXUAN-QQQ

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue and try the following steps: 

1. What is the model of your Intel Wi-fi card? 
  2. Is your Wi-fi the pre-installed wi-fi card in your motherboard or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card in motherboard/laptop)? 
  3. Is there any chance you can provide us with the screenshots in English? 
  4. If not, what is the error you are getting in the Device Manager and the error when trying to install it

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
WENXUAN-QQQ
Beginner

Hi, my product is AX210pcie wireless card, I installed him into the PCIE card slot of gigabyte z490 gaming x after device manager - network card shows yellow exclamation mark, installation driver shows error.

Attached is the log of the AnTurn driver prompt error.

Snipaste_2023-01-21_08-22-48.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-21_08-23-09.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-21_08-41-47.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-21_08-41-56.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-21_08-42-06.jpgSnipaste_2023-01-21_08-42-13.jpg

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @WENXUAN-QQQ

I appreciate the information provided.  

It is worth mentioning that Intel does not support wireless integrations (installing a different wireless adapter into your system/laptop). We recommend you speak to the manufacturer of your equipment for support on wireless integrations and replacement parts to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of your country and support. It is important to check for compatibility with the motherboard manufacturer, as there could be certain cards that will not work with the system.  

For more information, read the following article under the title "Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade.

Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,    

Jocelyn M.    

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos