Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7737 Discussions

AX211 - WiFi stops working every reboot

ngthien23
Beginner

With the newest driver for my board (currently 23.20.1.1), the WiFi will shuts off (code 10 or 43) at every reboot and sometimes at a few hours on. No Power Management option for WiFi, unchecked  "Allow computer to turn off this device" for Bluetooth. Windows 11.

Everytime this happens, I have to uninstall Bluetooth and WiFi driver, and Killer Performance Suite, then reinstall all of them. This has been happening for about 6 months (from driver 22.250.x.x). I was able to force downgrade to 22.130 which worked perfectly well until Windows forced an update.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, ngthien23.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The problem manifests as WiFi shutting off with error codes 10 or 43 upon reboot or after some hours of operation. Despite disabling the "Allow computer to turn off this device" option for Bluetooth and lacking a Power Management option for WiFi, the issue persists. Are you having issues with Wi-Fi only or with Bluetooth too (both)? Is the Wireless Adapter the original one that came pre-installed in your system or did you integrate/replace it? If this worked fine before, do you remember if this issue happened after a new Windows update, Wireless/Bluetooth driver update, or hardware change?

I'd like to know the following below:

1. Have you checked if your system has a button or shortcut key to enable/disable Wi-Fi? If it is a button, have you verified whether it is functioning correctly or if it might be stuck?
  2. Have you attempted to use a different router or access point for testing purposes? Have you also tried rebooting your access point, router, and modem?

Moreover, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the Wireless models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, ngthien23.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, ngthien23.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos