Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7665 Discussions

BE200 not support 320Mhz

sslee94
Beginner

6ghz 지원 AP의 대역폭을 320Mhz로 설정 했다.

접속 Link rate가 5764Mbps일것으로 기대 했으나, Windows 11 PC에서 link rate 확인시 2282Mhz로 보인다.

Iperf3로 성능 시험을 해도 기대에 절반 수준인 1.9Gbps 정도 성능이 측정이 됩니다.

어떻게 해야 320Mhz(link rate 5764Mbps)로 WiFi연결이 가능 합니까?

윈도우즈 패치를 기다려야하는것인지 Intel 최신 드라이브를 기다려야 하는 것인지 알고 싶습니다.

Intel Be200 drv 23.50, win11 23H2

158 / 5,000

번역 결과

번역 결과

The 6GHz support AP was set to 320Mhz. When checking the link rate on a Windows 11 PC, it appears to be 2282Mhz. When performing a performance test with Iperf3, the performance is measured at around 1.9Gbps. How can I connect to WiFi at 320Mhz (link rate 5764Mbps)?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello sslee94, 

영어로만 지원할 수 있습니다. 이 응답을 번역하기 위해 웹 번역 도구를 사용했기 때문에 일부 부정확한 번역이 있을 수 있습니다. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To assist you, I need to first be familiar with your system current configuration. Please share with us your SSU logs. Additionally, is the first time that you are setting up the BE200 for this type of connection? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello sslee94, 

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out for an update on the information we previously requested. Could you please provide the details at your earliest convenience? This will help us determine the appropriate next steps to resolve the issue at hand.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello sslee94, 

We've noticed that there hasn't been a response for a few days, so we will be closing this thread. If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to submit a new question, as we will no longer be monitoring this one. Thank you for your understanding.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos