Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7665 Discussions

Bluetooth Mouse fails to connect after updating Bluetooth driver through Intel Driver & Support Ast.

V1cpa
New User

Hello,

I have a very frustrating problem.

With each Bluetooth update my speaker gets disconnected, fails to remove the device from Bluetooth connected device list and doesn't want to connect. I found a solution for that, simply ignoring all of that and Adding new device and pairing again (even thou it still says its already paired).

Now I have a same problem with the Bluetooth mouse (Razer Naga Pro), it was working perfectly and now I can't find a way to connect it again. I feel like when I fix this issue I'm never gonna update driver again because it always does this and it's irritating. 

Could you please assist me, anything that I found online didn't work as a solution.

Windows 11 latest update, 

BT-23.60.0-64UWD-Win10-Win11 (Bluetooth driver)

Network Adapter: Wireless-AC 9462

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello V1cpa, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To further investigate this for you, I need to be more familiar with the system that you are using. Please share with us your SSU logs. To eliminate hardware issues, have you tried connecting the Razer Naga Pro to other devices? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, V1cpa.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need our assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello V1cpa, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos