Microsoft strikes again!
Try the following:
- Download a fresh copy of the latest Bluetooth and Wireless driver packages.
- Disconnect completely from Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable Wireless.
- From Apps & Features, uninstall the existing Bluetooth and Wireless packages.
- Reboot, keeping Internet disconnected.
- From Device Manager, if Intel Bluetooth and Intel Wireless Adapters are not present, go to Step 8.
- Uninstall the Bluetooth and/or Wireless Adapters (add checkmark to delete all associated software).
- Go back to Step 4.
- Install the latest Bluetooth driver package.
- Install the latest Wireless driver package.
- Reconnect Internet.
Hope this helps,
Centrino? Wireless-N 1000? OMG! You should have mentioned that in your original problem statement. That changes everything. We're talking a nine year old relic. Ancient technology that was long ago discontinued. The latest driver packages do not support this card. No wonder you had this bizarre error. You need to stick with the legacy driver packages.
Sorry, reality bites,