Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Ax200 slow download

Cedric1991
Beginner

Hello, I have the problem with the AX200 card that although I have a 50,000 line I only download at a maximum of 1.7 Mb/s - normally it should be well over 5 Mb/s.
I have already tried a clean installation, unfortunately this was without success.

system information and errors are best taken from the photos

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Cedric1991

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide the following information?

1- How are you monitoring the download speed? Please provide more details and screenshots, for instance, from speed tests.

2- To have a baseline, could you please define what would be "optimum speed".

3- Is the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed in your system or did you install/integrate it on it?

4- When did it start to happen? Did it work fine before? Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before? Please provide details

5- If this worked fine before, do you remember if this issue happened after a new Windows update or Wireless/Bluetooth driver update?

6- Have you tried a different router or Access point for testing purposes? Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks? Is this happening at home, office environment, or both?

7- Have you checked if this issue happens testing only the PC and the router? (no other wireless devices connected to the wireless network during this test).

8- Router/Access point model:

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Cedric1991
Beginner

-1 Download via Steam and monitoring via NetTraffic

-2 Optimum speed woud be by about 5,6 Mb/s

-3 I integratet the Ax200 with this UBit PCIe card:
https://www.amazon.de/Ubit-AX200-Adapter-Bluetooth-Ultra-Low/dp/B07Y82HZV1

-4+5 It didn´t work fine before, i had massive connection problems. It takes serveral times (somtimes it connect first time and sometime it takes 30 trys) but when it´s once connectet i had my full dl speed.
With the cardupdate to 22.0.0.6 it connect automatically to my WiFi but my dl speed is not as mutch as i had before.
I cant say if there was a Windows update or not, sorry.

-6 Yes, I have already tried several wlan networks but unfortunately nothing changes so I can assume that it has nothing to do with the routers.

-7 I have just thrown all other devices out of the wlan but the connection has not changed

Note: The Picture shows a monitoring from about 5 minutes 

Tank you for your help

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Cedric1991

Thank you very much for the information provided. Please allow us to check this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as we have more details.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Cedric1991

Thank you for all the information provided.

However, after checking this further, this Ubit PCIE Wireless WiFi Network Card is actually considered a third-party device. Despite it comes with an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 chip and it may use our generic drivers, the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is Ubit* and this is what we call an OEM integration (Intel sells the chip to the OEM and they design this PCIe card that includes all the electronic to convert from M.2 to PCIe, they integrate the chip and provide their own antennas and maybe customized drivers).

In this special case, our recommendation is to contact directly the OEM (Ubit*) of this device for the proper assistance.

For your convenience (as per the information on the Amazon* link) they have this website* "www.evisionde.com" available or this email "ubit@evisionde.com" as channels of support to reach out to them.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos