Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7511 Diskussionen

BE200.NGWG.NV

Janett-Aguilar
Einsteiger
1.753Aufrufe

Hello 

I'm working with a customer who ordered 607-BE200.NGWG.NV He believes that we sent him the incorrect unit. Can you confirm if the unit received is correct? I have attached the image that the customer sent us. 

0 Kudos
1 Lösung
Jose_Intel
Mitarbeiter
1.596Aufrufe

Hello Janett-Aguilar

Thank you for patiently waiting.

According to the picture provided, it seems that it is a valid Intel Wireless Card however, we can't assure this part is what their client asked for.

We highly recommend contacting the retailer for further assistance.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.738Aufrufe

I have no idea what the '607-' refers to, but the 'BE200.NGWG.NV' refers to the non-vPro version of the card/component. Unfortunately, I don't have the magic decoder for the labels on these parts, so can't say what is what.

...S

Janett-Aguilar
Einsteiger
1.706Aufrufe

I apologize.  I forgot to remove the 607- prefix. Is there a way to know if the part received is the correct part number by looking at the image? 
The label on the image just shows BE200NGW.    

n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.680Aufrufe

This is a question that Intel Customer Support will need to answer... (@DeividA_Intel?)

...S

Jose_Intel
Mitarbeiter
1.637Aufrufe

Hello @Janett-Aguilar

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand you need to need to know if that specific network adapter refers to the product code BE200.NGWG.NV, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please allow us to research this internally, as soon as we have any update we will let you know.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Jose_Intel
Mitarbeiter
1.597Aufrufe

Hello Janett-Aguilar

Thank you for patiently waiting.

According to the picture provided, it seems that it is a valid Intel Wireless Card however, we can't assure this part is what their client asked for.

We highly recommend contacting the retailer for further assistance.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Janett-Aguilar
Einsteiger
128Aufrufe

Hello, I'm Janett with Mouser Technical support.  Can we confirm if Part number be200.ngwg. nv is the same as BE200NGW? Shown on the attachment.

Antworten