Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Benim Dell vostro 3500 marka modelli laptop dizüstü bilgisayarıma İntel Wireless Ac 9462 güncelleme

EMRAH
Beginner
Merhaba benim kullandığım Dell vostro 3500 marka modelli laptop intel Wireless ac 9462 güncellemesi gelmiş WiFi-23.0.5 sürümü ama intel Web sitemizden çıkmıyor intel support assistant programında çıkıyor
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EMRAH,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is giving you a different driver version, it will be my pleasure to assist you on this matter.

To have a better view of this behavior, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one? 

2. Are you having any issues with the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?

3. Can you take a picture of the update that Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is offering you?

4. Based on Dell's website, the latest driver is 22.200.2.1, and from Intel is 22.250.1. Have you already installed any of these updates?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EMRAH, 

I want to know if you are still having issues with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) and if it is still offering a different driver version.

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EMRAH, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos